Social changes, information technologies, cultural trends, environmental issues… Many new challenges have emerged, and in the corporate world, professional paths are evolving, and careers do change.
Created in 1993, CEBIG (”Centre d’expertise en bilans de compétences” – Centre of Expertise in Skills Assessment) offers a range of tools (assessment, advice, tests). With these tools:
- We help individuals give meaning to their career, evolve, and turn career transitions into development opportunities.
- We assist businesses in developing and managing their human resources. From recruitment to job profiles definition, and also for career mobility and restructuring, CEBIG acts as a long-term partner, focussed on meeting businesses’ specific needs.
CEBIG also brings together all partners involved in employment and professional training, through our Association (ACEBIG – Association pour le Centre de Bilan Genève)
- Geneva Government entities :
Public Education Department (”Département de l’instruction publique, de la formation et de la jeunesse” – DIP),
Labour Department (”Département de l’emploi, des affaires sociales et de la santé” – DEAS),
Professional Training Office (”Office pour l’orientation, la formation professionnelle et continue” – OFPC),
Employment Office (”Office cantonal de l’emploi” – OCE)
- Trade association : “Union des associations patronales genevoises” – UAPG)
- Trade unions association: “Communauté genevoise d’action syndicale – CGAS)
CEBIG is financially supported by the Foundation for Professional Training (”Fondation pour la formation professionnelle et continue” – FFPC).